суббота, 11 октября 2008 г.

ailen vs predator 2




I havenapos;t listened to the violent femmes in forever.

you can all just kiss off into the air
behind my back i can see them stare
theyapos;ll hurt me bad but i wonapos;t mind
theyapos;ll hurt me bad, they do it all the time

so. Iapos;m really frustrated.

i know itapos;s already friday. But iapos;m still thinking about tuesday and how much bs it was.

i had to work with douchey mcdouchebagerson. In the time it took me to help like 7 people in the customer service desk line, he helped 2 pretty girls and spent some time talking their ears off. Just chatting... Letting me do all the work. And then later, i was helping a girl with a western union and he helped other people this is true. But he was chatting her up the whole time. I was just like, what the hell?

i got overtime cuz evelyn called in late. I started at 630am. She finally came in at 430 and almost instantaneously, jason was like, K can i take my break now... And as soon as evelyn was finished setting up she was like, youapos;re here till 5? and i was like, iapos;ve been here all day iapos;m going ASAP and she asked if i wouldnapos;t mind her stepping out for a few minutes. She left me until 5 and jason didnapos;t make it back too much sooner. I was so PISSED OFF. My cashiers needed pickups and stuff. But i couldnapos;t do anything because i was all by myself. It was such bullshit.

iapos;m so sick of being the only one that actually works there. Iapos;m so done. Done done done done... The next time jasonapos;s too busy chatting up a girl, iapos;m just gonna scream at him. I was so frustrated i couldnapos;t look at him but next time iapos;m just going to tell him if heapos;s not going to work then he can go home. And the next time evelyn asks me if she can "step outside for a few minutes" iapos;m going to walk away. Iapos;ll just walk. Thatapos;s how effing frustrated i am.

itapos;s bullshit.

nothing short of bullshit.

i played a lot of ddr today to try to forget about it but i canapos;t forget about it. ERLACK his face make me want to VOMMIT

i researched other careers today. Iapos;m really tempted to quit my job before the holidays. Suzanne would be so screwed. But idk. Thatapos;s kinda mean.

iapos;ve been called the cinderella of that store for too long though. Iapos;m just... I donapos;t even like working there half the time anymore.

thereapos;s a million things id rather do than have to work with jason and/or evelyn again and that includes gauging my eyes out with rusty nails and/or ripping my hair out by the handfuls and shoving it down my own throat. Iapos;d rather eat my foot while itapos;s still attatched. Iapos;d rather be trampled by a stampedede of wildabeast and survive. Iapos;d rather pour acid on my face and post pictures on myspace. Their faces make me want to vommit. Theyapos;re worthless people. Absolutely worthless.

k k i think iapos;m done.

today dustin and i had breakfast. We ate french toast and i had hot chocolate.

but at the end of the day i still think about all the stuff that pisses me off and it sucks.

i won giftcards today. I won $25 for placing second in the guitar hero competition. And i won $10 for the monthly drawings we do. Whenever youapos;re appreciated someone writes you a card to put in a raffle and i guess susan wrote like, 50 for me. So i won.

but i still think about all that stuff that pisses me off. And it sucks.

i canapos;t have a good day.

i guess things could be worse. I could have aids. I could be criminally insane... Sometimes i wish i was cuz then it wouldnapos;t matter what i did or said or who i killed cuz "Poor loriapos;s just out of her goddamn mind."

ew, whatapos;s wrong with me?
ailen vs predator 2.



Комментариев нет: