суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

decadeofdiscoveries qvc.com




Voice coaching is probably one of the best investments Iapos;ve made this year. Iapos;m starting to get confident about speaking I donapos;t feel like my voice is constantly on the verge of breaking anymore. If if does, I am more easily able to identify why and correct it. Yay

I was terrified my voice coach would just tell me I suck and that my voice is hopeless. Instead she told me I had a very healthy and a solid voice and is always praising me for how good Iapos;m with keeping the right tones.

It just dawned on me that Iapos;ve made progress when I was singing Living on a Prayer with Bon Jovi at home today, without background music and not feeling like I was butchering my throat.

Happy Happy :D

exetersupply, decadeofdiscoveries qvc.com, decades, decades band.



Комментариев нет: