пятница, 10 октября 2008 г.

arousal level





7 days to get my affairs into order before I climb the gravity well.�A climb that has been compared to suicide for many magi.�It takes just a moment of indescression away from the manasphere to lose myself to the void. The image of my very soul boiling away in the astral vacuum is nearly nightmare giving.

�I need to refamiliarise myself with freefall, see if there is a jump simulator available to the public in the area.�Irsquo;ll also need to see if I can book a few rides in a vomit comet.�I donrsquo;t like the idea of posing as a free fall sec crew and not being able to handle basic null-g maneuvers.�Everyone may want to start anti vertigo meds now. Zeke should be able to provide those if asked/bribed nicely.�The last thing we need is to find out that one or more of us nonadaptive free fall disorder.�There are those who canrsquo;t handle null-g.�It would be embarrassing.

As for the larger problem.�The Foundation needs to be made aware of the malignant cancer that is controlling Spider, and of the metasticy that is growing within Trimany.�I believe that they are connected, and if one can be dealt with, the other will resolve.�This is a problem that I cannot deal with alone.�It would be like doing brain surgery with a broadsword.�Neither of the girls would survive. �Atleast I was able to get all of my valuables out of the old place before Spider decided to blow me up.�She still might get the broadsword treatment for that.

Now for some mundane time.�Saber practice, several good hard workouts, get back to gymnastics class.�I can spend some time finally catching up on foundation research reports, a good book, finish unpacking.�The list is never ending, letrsquo;s just see if I can go a few days without having to kill or maim someone.�Heaven is enough sack time and no bloodstains.

--Evan


arousal level, arousal levels, arousal levels in sport.



Комментариев нет: