понедельник, 20 октября 2008 г.

card credit forum fraud protection




Turns out reality TV is annoying in any language.

Iapos;m in Rome now. Took a noon train out and spent the rest of the day walking around. I saw the Colosseum and the Forum and Trevi Fountain and all that, but ran out of film, so have to go back and take pictures of them later.

Tomorrow, I think I might go to the Vatican.

My stomach troubles are gone, it seems. Yay.

I went out of my mind with the souvenir buying this past week (handbags and jewelry and lingerie, oh my). Must reel it back in.

The end of this week, I go to Naples to see Pompeii before taking a flight to Athens and a ship to Paros (one of the Greek isles).

After that, the only places Iapos;ve left to visit are France, Spain, and Great Britain.

Egads.
card credit forum fraud protection, card credit forum host processing, card credit forum need process.



Комментариев нет: