среда, 15 октября 2008 г.

anna goddard





so i havenapos;t weighed myself today, which is a good thing, iapos;m sick of it becoming something i have to do everyday.
but that also means i donapos;t know how much i weigh :OO i was 96 lbs yesterday so iapos;m probably still that, i had 440 cals or something yesterday, urgh bad times.

tonight iapos;m meeting a new photographer, i have a shoot with him next month, i hope heapos;s cool. The last photographer i done a shoot with loved me loads he got me included in loads of other stuff and iapos;m now with his ageny, itapos;s awesome ;DD. So yeah hopefully this one will like me loads aswell. Itapos;s alternative and i know one of the guys doing it is covered in tattoos and im quite scared, apart from my clothes makeup and piercings i look relatively normal. Iapos;ll have to totally vamp it up ;p WISH�ME�LUCK

i might go back to school tmrw, i really donapos;t think i can face it. And my uniform is majorly baggy, making me look fat )apos;:
i guess itapos;s good sometimes, if i do gain/lose weight no one notices. My arms are looking a bit skinnier today, itapos;s mad, they always look huge.

k take care x


autoshops, anna goddard, anna goddard marie, anna goddard marie nude.



Комментариев нет: