понедельник, 20 октября 2008 г.

brylane house




Sure. Just when I need to go grocery shopping, it rains again. Iapos;ll just push it ahead for tomorrow. If I had a car, it wouldnapos;t matter. You get in a car, drive to the grocery store within a few minutes, grab your groceries, load up the trunk, and youapos;re home again. But with the transit you have to wait for them to arrive at the station, hop on a bus that takes you to the grocery store, get off, buy groceries, drag heavy bags across the parking lot to the bus stop, wait 10-30 minutes, drag them on the bus, get off it, head on to another bus, then head home. Irritating as hell. Especially when you wait for it on a rainy day and risk catching a cold. It gets worse during the winter, especially when youapos;re dealing with icy parking lots and sidewalks, making you more liable for injuries. I dread the winter. I really hope it wonapos;t be a bad one this year. In a sick way Iapos;m kinda THANKFUL for global warming. At least snow and ice wonapos;t be so painful to deal with. Is it wrong to be thankful for something thatapos;s bad for the planetapos;s future?

Okay. Grocery rant over.

To do list:
-slide out of bed in a sluggish like manner
-go to the library (hey at least itapos;s only a block away. That i can stand in the rain)
-laundry
-wash the dishes
-Get groceries (tomorrow)
-Get to the YMCA eventually this week. My joints are bothering me at the moment..
-Clean out the fridge before anything gets rotten
-Take out the trash and recyclables
-Deal with the torture at the dental office wednesday? or is that thursday. I just know I have at least a few cavities. Fortunately, it isnapos;t painful... Just irritating.
-Make out an official Christmas list, though I have trouble with that this year.
-Read a few chapters of the bible
-clean the bathroom
-buy inking markers and a black printer cartridge
-make a post in ourapartments community with living room pictures. Something about this room still feels incomplete and i donapos;t know what it is. Maybe iapos;ll get some good advice.
-go walking as much as I can
-Brush morganapos;s fur
-vacuum.
-write a letter to my mother in hopes sheapos;ll come to her senses and maybe consider coming back into my life... Thereapos;s still many milestones for me to achieve that she can witness yet. Itapos;s not too late. And i might just save her life.

That is all.

dawg mud summit tire, brylane house, brylane inc, brylane inc..



Комментариев нет: